I’m Amber, the 26-year-old writer behind Paperback Eclair. Here are five fast facts you should know about me:
- Chocolate is my addiction. Or anything sweet, really. If it’s a baked good, I’ll probably love it.
- I graduated from Bowling Green State University (go Falcons!) and am now a professional graphic designer.
- For the last two years, I’ve been dating a guy with a nut allergy. That has made baking and cooking a unique challenge — but he’s worth it! 🙂
- I’m trying to keep track of how many books I read this year. I take a photo on Instagram every time I start one. It’s been fun so far.
- I’m living alone for the first time this year and it has been intensely empowering!
Paperback Eclair is melding my loves of baking and books and everything in between. If you’ve got a sweet tooth like me, feel free to stay awhile!